Laser skin treatment is arguably the most high-tech and effective way to rejuvenate the appearance of your skin.
Dr Brad is a cosmetic laser treatment doctor in Bristol who is proud to be able to offer these highly sought after modern laser treatments to the people of Bristol and surrounding areas.
- Dr Brad delivers fractional laser treatments using both the SmartXide (ablative) and Emerge (non-ablative) laser systems.
Fractional laser treatment is a great way to improve skin problems such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles (ie crow’s feet, forehead, glabella, upper lip “smoker’s lines”, cheek lines,
- Background UV skin damage and superficial broken capillaries/minor thread veins,
- Freckles (ephelides) and age spots (lentigines),
- Stretch marks,
- Skin laxity/crepe,
- Rough/irregular skin texture,
- Pigmentation irregularities (dyschromia) such as “melasma”,
- Acne scarring,
- Enlarged pores (cheek/chin etc).
Pretty much any area of the skin can be treated but the most common areas to be treated include
- Face (excluding nose),
- Upper chest, (décolletage),
- Backs of hands,
- Abdominal stretch marks (striae gravidarum/striae distensae),
- Eyelids (for tightening).
Apart from fractional laser treatments, the following are also available.
- Non-fractional, “continuous wave”, SmartXide laser treatment is a great way to remove troublesome skin lesions such as moles, verrucas, warts, xanthelasma cholesterol deposits and skin tags etc.
- “Active Q-switched” laser treatment with the QS4 is best for treating individual age spots/brown marks or background UV skin damage. It is the gold standard for safe and effective laser tattoo removal. It can also be used for a general refresh of skin tone and/or texture without ablating the surface of the skin.
- Long-pulsed Nd:YAG treatment with the Elite Plus is the gold standard for safe and effective long-term hair removal in non-Caucasian patients. It is also used for reduction of facial redness, gentle skin tightening and treatment of unsightly thread veins on the face, body, legs and feet.
- Long pulsed Alexandrite treatment with the Elite Plus is the gold standard for long-term hair removal in Caucasian patients. It can also be used to remove freckles, UV damage and dark skin lesions in Caucasian patients.
Click below to read about Dr Brad's different lasers: