Terms & conditions
DoctorBrad.co.uk terms and conditions December 2022
Set out below are the business terms in which Dr Brad's Clinic provides a service to its clients.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions prior to booking a treatment at Dr Brad's Clinic.
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at sk:n are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore sk:n does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required for your treatment. If you do not follow the guidance this may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged. For certain treatments, we ask that you are prepared for your treatment:
- Face treatments: All make-up removed prior to treatment
- Laser hair removal or laser tattoo removal: area shaved 24 hours prior to treatment and free of hair. Hair must not be waxed or plucked prior to laser hair removal.
- Dr Brad's Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs on time. However, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled by Dr Brad's Clinic will be rebooked as soon as convenient for our client.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or your deposit being redeemed.
- If you do not attend your appointment, this will result in the loss of your deposit or your treatment being redeemed.
- Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment or forfeit of the appointment.
- To secure an appointment with Dr Brad's Clinic, a refundable deposit is required.
- Appointment fees are stated when you book. Your deposit will then be redeemed against the value of the treatment or consultation fee.
- Deposits which remain unclaimed within twelve months will be redeemed.
3. Pricing and payments
- Pricing: Consultation and treatment prices may vary, especially during promotional periods. Please refer to pricing on the website or in clinic.
- Treatment quotations: where a client has been given a quote that is not subject to promotional discounts, this price will be honoured for up to 6 weeks.
- Card payments: We ask that you make payment via card or contactless payment where possible.
- Finance: we also offer finance to help you spread the cost of treatment. Please speak to us for more details.
4. Courses of treatment
- Payments: All treatments purchased as a course or package must be paid for in full, prior to the first treatment.
- Package or course expiry: All treatments from a course (except tattoo removal or otherwise specified) must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 12 months will be automatically redeemed and a new package will need to be purchased.
- Tattoo removal package or course expiry: treatments must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 24 months will be automatically redeemed.
- Package refunds: Value packs or courses of treatment are only refundable for serious medical reasons. Any refund agreed between the client and clinic is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-attendance. The difference will be the refunded amount.
5. Suitability for treatment
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, prior to any treatment being carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide the clinic with relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment.
- We cannot treat any clients who are under 18, pregnant or breast-feeding.
- The clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- Clients will be required to read and sign the relevant consent forms prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide the clinic with all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. The clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, the clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit the clinic's liability for death or any personal injury resulting from the clinic's negligence.
7. Your right to complain
- The clinic endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at the clinic you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, the clinic will be pleased to help and will support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to Dr Bradley Tomkins or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a notification within 7 working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by Dr Bradley Tomkins.
- If your complaint is treatment-related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. The clinic aims to give you a full written response within 30 working days, or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.